Wednesday, August 19, 2015

~*~*~Review Tour~*~*~ Immortal Blood by: Magen McMinimy


Immortal Blood
An Immortal Heart Novel
by Magen McMinimy
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Book 1 in Series
*All stops must review*
245 pages


My Review: 5 Stars 
This book is FANTASTIC!!!! I picked it up this morning and I was not able to sit my kindle down. This book is definitely fresh and new. I love the story line. It is very interesting and it a different take on Fae’s. I love supernatural books, but this one was the best I’ve read this year. I love how the author writes her books. Very unique. 
Izzy has her luck taking away from her by a Leprechaun/Dark Fae Luck Eater. Bain is a Light Fae Warrior who is there to protect Izzy. He wants her to go to his world but she doesn’t want to go. Finally after all her bad luck she decides it is time to go. Izzy and Bain are the main two characters and I really love their story, but I also loved the secondary characters, they really did make the book more interesting. I really like how feisty Izzy is, she had me laughing a lot in this book. Will she get her luck back? 
This book is a MUST READ. If you like supernatural books this book is for you. It really is different from other supernatural books. Magen is a brilliant and talented author and I can’t wait to read more from her. Great job. 

A perfect night on the town turns out to be her worst nightmare. A date with a handsome man is the catalyst for events that she thought only happened in fairy tales. Thrust into a world of danger, Isabelle has no idea what is in store for her as the Light and Dark Fae fight over her future.

Isabelle Moreno is a young woman working her way through life, finding little time for love and adventure. Until she agrees to a date with a mysterious stranger, only to find out the secrets this man holds are something she could have lived her entire life without knowing. The Dark Fae Luck Eater has found something enticing in Isabella’s humanity.

Bain is an arrogant playboy and an Immortal Light Fae Warrior. He and his four brothers fight for the safety of the human race while remaining something of myth. After weeks of tracking the Dark Fae Luck Eater, Bain comes across yet another victim, in Isabelle.

Bain has finally found his match in this feisty human as she fights against him and her ever growing attraction to the Immortal who is bound to protect her.



Magen started writing as a hobby. Having been one of those people obsessed with the world of the paranormal for as long as she can remember, she loves creating her own worlds for readers to get lost in. She see’s life as a constant balance of what we want and what we need. A balance  that we all have to create in our own way.
“Life is a constant balance of what we want and what that balance in her love of writing and cherishes every minute she’s fortunate enough chase her dreams. We need. It's also a lot like a Battle. A battle that we all have to fight our own way. I chose to try and love and cherish every minute that I get to chase my crazy dreams and create a world and characters to get lost in.”

Author Media Links
Magen@MagenMcMinimy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment